The property where the Pian dei Tass Agritourism centre now stands dates back to the late 1800s.
Built by Angelo Tinor, it was originally a barn with a hayloft.
In 1923, it was extended to include accommodation for the family, who spent many years as emigrants abroad.
Angelo Tinor, son of the founder Bortolo, the first in the family to settle in Barcis, travelled to Colorado to work in the gold mines.
His son Constante and nephew Mario both emigrated.
Mario, the current head of the family, returned from Africa in the late 1980s and decided to renovate the old house and settle there permanently with his wife Olga.
In 1993, they opened the "Pian dei Tass Casa per Ferie (Holiday Home)".
In 2001, they added the extra rooms
and the story of the newly constructed "Pian dei Tass Agritourism Centre" began, with father Mario, mother Olga, and Marco and Shara.